a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories / a hundred good stories make me interesting at parties
LISTENING TO: AJR - 100 Bad Days
We're about to head out to Paso Robles again this afternoon, but I first wanted to recap what brought us all together - my cousin's graduation yesterday.
For the record, I can't remember ever being in a place with such dry absolute heat. It's such an absolute switch from back home. I remember my high school graduation as a really humid, rainy day (that eventually ended in sunshine). This is the first real outdoor graduation I've been to where I could swear you could fry an egg on the bleachers (and we were on the shady side of things). It was also the largest high school graduation I've been to - it reminded me more of my college graduation more than anything else... with the big exception that neither my high school or my college had a stadium surrounded by palm trees, which was a nice touch in Ridgewood High's favor.
I am so proud of my cousin Jason. He has done so many amazing things and has worked so hard to get to this point - I'm so excited to see where he lands next, and was so very happy to be able to see him reach this point.
We're about to head out to Paso Robles again this afternoon, but I first wanted to recap what brought us all together - my cousin's graduation yesterday.
For the record, I can't remember ever being in a place with such dry absolute heat. It's such an absolute switch from back home. I remember my high school graduation as a really humid, rainy day (that eventually ended in sunshine). This is the first real outdoor graduation I've been to where I could swear you could fry an egg on the bleachers (and we were on the shady side of things). It was also the largest high school graduation I've been to - it reminded me more of my college graduation more than anything else... with the big exception that neither my high school or my college had a stadium surrounded by palm trees, which was a nice touch in Ridgewood High's favor.
I am so proud of my cousin Jason. He has done so many amazing things and has worked so hard to get to this point - I'm so excited to see where he lands next, and was so very happy to be able to see him reach this point.
Comments
Post a Comment